CATIE: Communication and Access to Information Everywhere
Awareness for business transformation
Situational awareness doesn’t just improve health and safety. Enabling effective communication and delivering relevant content is critical to any organization, especially those in hospitality. If you provide beds for heads, then you’re in hospitality – from senior living communities and hotels/resorts to hospitals and college dormitories. Today's residents, patients, guests and students expect a certain level of service and amenities. The right high-tech tool can enhance their short- or long-term stay with just a few finger taps.
The in-room portal for multimedia and self-service
CATIE is an award-winning technology for multimedia access and self-service. The stationary, always-on kiosk functions as an intercom, message center, digital signage and concierge. As an in-room portal and media command center deployed on the Apple iPad, users get convenient and finger-tapping-easy access to content and amenities while providers:
- Streamline and improve operations
- Reduce costs and boost sustainability efforts by replacing paper-based processes with digital ones
- Collect business intelligence including customer feedback
- Achieve competitive advantage through differentiation
- Drive incremental revenue
Examples of amenities and operational improvements
Status Solutions works with each customer to create a customized CATIE system with the functions and integrations needed to achieve your desired outcomes. An endless supply of easy buttons can be programmed on the user interface so you can deliver amenities and services unique to your property while making operational improvements. For example, you can:
- Digitize menus, activity calendars and compendiums
- Replace in-room phones, clock radios and remote controls
- Send automatic notifications and reminders for dining reservations, spa appointments, activites, etc.
- Automate orders for housekeeping, maintenance, dining, valet, wake-up calls, etc.
- Deliver inclement weather warnings and other safety or security alerts
- Conduct surveys to gather feedback
- Integrate room control, property management, point of sale and other key systems for greater business intelligence (e.g., energy management to control lights/thermostats and inventory control to reduce food waste)
- Generate new revenue